Marketing & Sales Management, Master of Business Administration (MBA)
A career in top management can only succeed if you complement intuition with conscious thinking and targeted action when faced with complex challenges. This is exactly what the MBA Marketing & Sales Management is about: Together with experienced lecturers, you will work out the opportunities and possible uses of the digital transformation for your everyday professional life in sales management, marketing, and for your corporate strategy.
This degree programme is taught in German.
Good knowledge of German is an essential prerequisite to successfully completing the degree programme. Proof of German language proficiency at B2 level or equivalent is required for admission.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Marketing & Sales Management (University of Bayreuth)
Start of studies
- Winter semester 2023/24: 17. November 2023
- Summer semester 2024: 17. May 2024
- Winter semester 2024/25: 15. November 2024
- Application period
- until 31 March for starting in the summer semester
- until 30 September for starting in the winter semester
- Standard period of study
- 4 semesters (24 in-person days, divided into 8 weekend modules)
- Course fees
- € 4,900 per semester
- Language of instruction
- skip to: How do I get a university place?
Any further questions? Seek out your Academic Advisor.
You might also be interested in this:
Founded as recently as 1975, the University of Bayreuth is today one of the most successful young universities in Germany. Our main characteristic is interdisciplinary research, teaching, and studying. With 12,500 students and 185 degree programmes across seven faculties, we focus on "quality over quantity".