Programmes for active professionals
Keep learning, get ahead
The Campus-Academy acts as the continuing education facility of the University of Bayreuth, and besides seminars and certified courses, also offers vocational study programmes. The content of the continuing education programmes is based on the basic curriculum of the University of Bayreuth, and focuses in particular on the topics of sports, health, ethics, as well as business administration and law.
The goal of the continuing education courses of the Campus Academy is your personal as well as vocational advancement. A continuing education course at the Campus Academy is not only a professional enrichment, but also offers you the opportunity to join the conversation with your fellow professionals, and to network actively in the industry. You will benefit from scientifically and practically developed contents, as well as from comprehensive support before, during, and after the continuing education programme.
Ready for the next step in your career?
The vocational continuing education courses are based on the core competencies of the University of Bayreuth, and offer academics with professional experience in their respective fields the tools to take their next career steps and to tackle future management tasks.
An overview of the study programmes of the Campus Academy:
- Designed for ambitious professionals in the healthcare industry, MBA Health Care Management is the ideal career springboard. It provides the necessary knowledge and skills to successfully meet the challenges of the growing health care market.
- MBA Sport Management (Sportmanagement) places particular emphasis on interdisciplinarity and internationality, pioneering spirit, and innovative ability, while remaining true to the ideals of cooperation and networking so strongly instilled in Sport, Business & Law graduates from Bayreuth.
- The vocational LL.M. Sports Law Sportrecht is aimed at people who hold or aspire to hold a position of responsibility with regard to legal issues in the sports industry. This course of studies takes the proven training concept renowned for decades in sports law as it is taught in Bayreuth, to the field of continuing education for professionals.
- MBA Marketing & Sales Management offers employees in marketing and sales in all industries the opportunity to turn the assumptions of today's business world upside down, to cultivate their own entrepreneurial spirit, and to harness the digital revolution for a successful sales strategy.
- The goal of MBA Responsibility, Leadership & Communication (Verantwortung, Führung und Kommunikation) is to impart comprehensive skills to current or future managers, and to prepare them for the diverse challenges of a management position in any industry in everyday practice.
- The degree programme "Environment, Climate and Health" (M.A.) aims in particular to promote the action competences of leaders and multipliers in the field of planetary health from different disciplines and sectors in order to enable them to take interdisciplinary transformative action.
You can find more information about the study programs here: