Sports Law, Master of Laws (LL.M.)
Choose an attractive, successful and future-oriented study concept at the birthplace of sports economics and the cradle of structured university education in sports law. You will be paving your way to a successful career in sports law.
This degree programme is taught in German.
Good knowledge of German is an essential prerequisite to successfully completing the degree programme. Proof of German language proficiency at DSH-2 level or equivalent is required for admission.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) Sports Law
Start of studies
- Winter semester 2023/24: 17. November 2023
- Winter semester 2024/25: 15. November 2024
until 30 September for starting in the winter semester
- Standard period of study
- 4 semesters (33 days, divided into 11 in-person phases on weekends / from Friday to Sunday)
- Course fees
- € 4,500 per semester
- Language of instruction
- skip to: How do I get a university place?