Examinations Office – Teaching Profession
Whether enrolment, taking exams or sick leave: We have compiled the most important information from the Examinations Office for Teacher Training for you on this page.
Documents, certificates, and applications can be submitted to the Examinations Office electronically.
Please use the mailbox at the main entrance of the University Administration (ZUV) to hand in your final theses.
Please note the general information on the homepage.
Phone: +49(0)921 / 55 -5288, -5251, -5387 or -5289
Office: Room 1.06, Building Central University Administration (ZUV)
Universitätsstraße 30, 95447 Bayreuth
We would like to point out that for technical reasons we are sometimes unable to answer mails from the domains "Outlook", "live", "hotmail" and "gmail.com". Therefore, please send requests from your student e-mail address.
Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
additionally Wednesday, 1 - 3:30 p.m.
Mouth and nose protection is requested.
Information and forms
- Withdrawal of application for admission to the First State ExaminationPDF-file (34 KB), in German language
- Information on the 30-LP regulation as of autumn 2021PDF-file (247 KB), in German language
- Note on the M.Ed. degree in the teaching master's programPDF-file, 390 KB, in German language
- Admission to practical and oral-theoretical examinations in sportPDF-file (50 KB), in German language
- Registration form for practical sports examinationsPDF-file (142 KB), in German language
- Supplementary form for the subject of athleticsPDF-file (48 KB), in German language
- Supplementary form on in-depth athletics studiesPDF-file (48 KB), in German language
- Supplementary form on in-depth male gymnastics studiesPDF-file (43 KB), in German language
- Supplementary form on in-depth gymnastics female studiesPDF-file (43 KB), in German language
- Supplementary form on the subject of gymnastics malePDF-file (41 KB), in German language
- Supplementary form gymnastics femalePDF-file (41 KB), in German language
- Supplementary form on the subject of swimmingPDF-file (53 KB), in German language
- Supplementary form on in-depth swimming studiesPDF-file (53 KB), in German language
Programmes of Study
Chair of Examiners for the module examinations: Prof. Dr. Fabian Dietrich
Chair of Examiners for the bachelor’s/master’s programmes: Prof. Dr. Ingrid Bauer
Chair of Examiners for professional education: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Uwe Glatzel
- Biology Teaching Profession
- Chemistry Teaching Profession
- German Teaching Profession
- English Teaching Profession
- Geography Teaching Profession
- History Teaching Profession
- Computer Science Teaching Profession
- Mathematics Teaching Profession
- Metal Technology Teaching Profession
- Physics Teaching Profession
- Sport Teaching Profession
- Business & Economics Teaching Profession
- Electrical Engineering B.Ed. Professional Education
- Metal Technology B.Ed. Professional Education
- Metal Technology M.Ed. Professional Education
- Performing Arts (Supplementary Programme Teaching Profession)
- STEM Teaching Profession PLUS (Elite Programme of Studies)