Research Associate (m/f/d) with opportunity of doing a doctorate
Chair of Law and Economics for Health and Risk Regulation
At the University of Bayreuth, in the Faculty of Life Sciences: Food, Nutrition and Health, Chair of Law and Economics of Health and Risk Regulation, Prof. Dr. Nils Grosche, there are two vacancies for the next possible date as
Research Assistant (m/f/d) with opportunity of doing a doctorate
with remuneration according to remuneration group 13 TV-L for a limited period of time. The scope of the position is 75% of the regular weekly working hours of a full-time employee.
The positions are limited in time according to the Science Time Contract Act (Wissenschaftszeitvertragsgesetz) and serve to promote a scientific qualification (doctorate). The duration of the respective employment relationship also depends on the legal and personal requirements. In all other respects, the hiring requirements according to the Bavarian University Innovation Act (BayHIG) apply.
- Independent legal research in an interdisciplinary working environment
- Support of teaching and research of the chair
- Independent teaching
- completed university studies (in case of the First State Law Examination preferably "fully satisfactory" (vollbefriedigend)) - applications shortly before completion of the First State Law Examination are also welcome
- Scientific interest in public law issues
- Interest in an international and interdisciplinary working environment
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Confident handling of digital media
- Very good knowledge of English
What you can expect:
- Forward-looking and highly topical subject areas
- Opportunity to do a doctorate
- Modern working conditions in a creative working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Compatibility of family and career
The University of Bayreuth values the diversity of its employees as an enrichment and is expressly committed to the goal of equal opportunities for men and women. Women are strongly encouraged to apply. Applicants with children are very welcome. The University of Bayreuth is a member of the Best Practice Club "Familie in der Hochschule e. V.", and successfully participated in the HRK Audit "Internationalization of the University". Persons with severe disabilities will be given preferential consideration if they are equally qualified.
Please apply with informative documents (in particular CV, high school diploma, Evidence of academic achievement, examination certificate(s)) by October 6, 2023, stating the keyword "Risikoregulierung" via the online application portal of the University of Bayreuth. The documents will be deleted after the position has been filled in accordance with the requirements of data protection law.
If you have any questions, please contact Prof. Dr. Nils Grosche (Nils.Grosche@uni-bayreuth.de)