Applicable hygiene measures and occupational safety regulations
The handbook for dealing with the coronavirus pandemic at the University of Bayreuth (Coronavirus Handbook) summarizes the applicable regulations for university operations in the current pandemic situation. It supplements and clarifies the regulations with instructions for implementation. The Coronavirus Handbook is intended to serve as a binding instrument to reduce uncertainties in dealing with the coronavirus pandemic and is available as a comprehensive source of reference. The Coronavirus Handbook is regularly updated. You will find the latest version here. For this reason (and for the sake of the environment), we ask that you please refrain from printing out the Coronavirus Handbook.
Due to increasing procurement requirements, the guidelines have been clarified in consultation with the Provost.
A short overview of proper conduct on campus is found in the binding rules for visiting the campus and branch offices.
To the University of Bayreuth's binding rules for visiting the campus and branch offices
If you would like to take a closer look at the underlying rules and guidelines, you will find them below:
- Template for contact data collection outside of courses (docx, 44 KB)
- The form Risks due to contact with coronavirus SARS-CoV2 during activities at the University of Bayreuth (docx, 73 KB, in german language)
- SARS-CoV-2 occupational safety standard published by the Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs (PDF in german language, 375 KB, as of 10.08.2020)
- The University of Bayreuth's cleaning and ventilation strategy (as of 23 September 2020)
- Mask protection concept for public authorities (Guidelines for supplementing occupational safety concepts, version date: 22.09.2020)
- Protection and Hygiene Guidance of the University of Bayreuth (PDF, 197 KB)