Reliable support for researchers.
Exciting research projects require careful preparation. Demanding projects call for thorough resource planning and familiarity with the formal requirements that must be observed when applying for research funding. The University of Bayreuth's Office of Research Funding aims to ensure that your applications and proposals are successful.
We offer scholars of all disciplines extensive advising and support in submitting proposals for their research projects. In addition to national, regional, public, and private sources of financing, our main focus lies on the European Framework Programme for Research and Innovation. We provide information and advising with regard to current or planned calls for proposals. We can also assist you by providing methods for successful project management.
Our services at a glance:
- Information and advising on funding and grants,
- advising and support with the funding request,
- obtaining programme documents and application forms,
- support with research proposals,
- putting you in touch with contacts at the various funding organizations,
- putting you in touch with contacts in the administration,
- helping you use ELFI to search for funding opportunities,
- organizing workshops with expert speakers,
- Open Access publication support.
Sign up for our newsletter. We will then make sure you are kept up-to-date on current calls for proposals and new funding instruments. If you prefer, we would also be happy to advise you in person. Please contact us to make an appointment. We look forward to speaking with you.