Tapping into a university.
The University of Bayreuth contributes to the future of your company not only by educating the best and brightest, but also by offering a range of knowledge transfer opportunities. Through its various symposia, conferences, lecture series, the University of Bayreuth gives you a variety of platforms for exchanging information. In these events, we will show you the latest R&D trends and provide you with an overview of innovative products, processes, and services currently being researched and developed.
CampusTour - Experience our innovations
Another example is our CampusTour, which we host every semester in cooperation with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Upper Franconia's Chamber of Skilled Crafts. The tour showcases some of the University's most exciting research areas. You may be surprised at the high level of research and teaching conducted at the University of Bayreuth.
Please also regularly check our event calendar to stay up-to-date on our other events.
Your link to the University's expertise.
A number of research institutes and competence networks have been established on and around the university campus over the past decade. You can directly profit from these institutes and competencies and give your business a competitive edge, for instance by getting involved in research cooperation. We would be happy to help put you in touch with our university and non-university research institutes. You can also get in touch with the following institutes directly:
- Application Laboratory for Food and Medical Products – ALNuMed
- Bayreuth Engine Research Centre – BERC
- Bayreuth Centre for Materials Science & Engineering – BAYMAT
- Bayreuth Centre for Colloids & Interfaces – BZKG
- Research Centre on Business Management for Questions of Medium-Sized Companies e.V. - BF/M
- Research Centre for Food Quality - ForN, located in the town of Kulmbach
- Research Centre for Materials & Surface-Finished Glass Products - WOPAG
- Fraunhofer Project Group "Process Innovation"
- Fraunhofer Centre for High-Temperature Materials & Design
- Institute for Innovative Process Technology - InVerTec
- Automotive Service Engineering 2020
- New Materials Bayreuth GmbH – NMB
- Centre for Energy Technology - ZET