- The enrolment period for Summer Semester 2018 is 05.03. - 06.04.2018.
- It is now only possible for eligible doctoral researchers to enrol for Winter Semester 2017/18 (see below).
- Enrolment can be carried out by a third party with the student’s written consent.
- Master’s programmes: In order to enrol, one must generally first be granted admission by the board of examiners (see Applying to master’s programmes).
- Please note: If you have already enrolled/ renewed your enrolment, you are not required to go through the enrolment process again. Please see the information on changing your programme of study.
The enrolment process
Enrolment is carried out via CAMPUSonline. The link can be found at the bottom of the page. The programmes offered in Summer Semester 2018 will be available as of the date given above.
Here is an overview of the most important steps:
- Create an application account (Bewerberkonto).
- Fill out the application for the programme of study to which you would like to apply. Afterwards, you will be directed to Self Service.
- Under Self Service, you will find the Application for Enrolment. Please print this out and send it (together with the required documents) by post to the address given on the last page of the application by 06.04.2018. Please make sure you submit all documents in full. Please also note the information on providing evidence of medical insurance coverage for students (see item 1).
- If all documents are submitted on time and in full, you will be able to enrol at the University of Bayreuth. If documents are incomplete or problematic, this will appear under Self Service. We therefore ask that you check back regularly.
- Once you have enrolled, you will receive an e-mail containing the data necessary for your student account (username and PIN code). Here you can also print out your certificate of enrolment.
- Your UBT Campus Card will be sent to you by post
- All other notices regarding your studies can be found in the information for new students (please read!).
Online enrolment für eligible doctoral researchers to entrol for Summer Semester 2018
Online enrolment for Winter Semester 2017/18
Important note: Please first contact us by e-mail if you ever studied at the University of Bayreuth before.